Rates & Fees
Centro Sávila commits to providing services regardless of your ability to pay.
This page is intended to inform our clients of the different payment options available, insurances accepted and sliding fee scale. If you do not have health insurance or do not have the means to pay the sliding fee scale or insurance copayment, please call our office to schedule an initial intake appointment 505-312-7296. You will receive services regardless of your ability to pay.
Centro Sávila accepts the following health insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Centennial (BCBS Centennial)
- Western Sky Centennial Care
- Presbyterian Centennial
- Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Children's Medical Services (CMS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Commercial (BCBS Commercial)
- Western Sky Commercial
- Presbyterian Commercial
- United healthcare